I could try to find the word to express how thankful I am for my husband today. I could tell funny stories and try to be witty and profound. I could go on and on about how he is exactly the kind of dad to my daughters that I always wanted but never had. But I won't. I'll let the pictures do the talking. Happy Father's Day Dave. I love you!
I'm pretty sure my kids will wonder why I'm crying sitting here watching a movie with them and reading this. Handiman isn't anyone special, I'm sure he'd say, but I am dead certain the Lord put him exactly where he needed to be when he met you. I'm going to wish him a belated and admiring Happy Father's Day and congratulate both your daughters on having a considerate (and slightly goofy) Dad without equal (except me, of course).
I like good music, food with lots of sugar, girl's night out, date nights with my husband, radio sing-alongs with my daughter, watching Duck Dynasty; and soaking up the many undeserved blessings of my Savior. I'm not too fond of ironing, Indian food or Jim Carrey movies.
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure my kids will wonder why I'm crying sitting here watching a movie with them and reading this. Handiman isn't anyone special, I'm sure he'd say, but I am dead certain the Lord put him exactly where he needed to be when he met you. I'm going to wish him a belated and admiring Happy Father's Day and congratulate both your daughters on having a considerate (and slightly goofy) Dad without equal (except me, of course).
Post a Comment