I like good music, food with lots of sugar, girl's night out, date nights with my husband, radio sing-alongs with my daughter, watching Duck Dynasty; and soaking up the many undeserved blessings of my Savior. I'm not too fond of ironing, Indian food or Jim Carrey movies.
3 comments:
So I am an emotional mess right now anyway and this one sent me over the edge! I love this picture and thank you for making me smile!
BEAUTIFUL!
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!
Stand by for a SheSpeaks PSA :):
Hey :),
Lisa B. and I are just trying to get word out for an impromptu Blogger's lunch on Friday. Please...join us if you can!
Blogger's Lunch 11:30 am
Chili's Grill & Bar
1365 Concord Pkwy N
Concord, NC
Exit 58 off I85
Phone: (704) 721-3859
(I didn't see an email, so I'm posting this in comments :) If you can come, please let one of us know! :)).
Robin @
http://pensieve.typepad.com/pensieve/
and Lisa @
http://www.simplyhisblogger.com/
Post a Comment